Here we go! Second post already… Yesterday I talked about the tabs in a browser window and how to create new tabs from the keyboard (Ctrl+T is my favorite shortcut). Then all you have to do is click from tab to tab in order to surf the web within the same window.
But what if I told you that you can navigate through these tabs from your keyboard as well? No mouse required, use the following Keyboard Shortcuts!
There are 2 different ways to navigate through your opened tabs. The first way will teach you 4 keyboard shortcuts:
- Hold the “ Ctrl ” button and press “ Tab ”. The next Tab on the right of the active Tab is now displayed.
- Hold the “ Ctrl ” button and press “ Page Down ”. The result is the same.
- Hold the “ Ctrl ” button, hold the “ Shift ” button and press “ Tab ”. The next Tab on the left of the active Tab is now displayed.
- Hold the “ Ctrl ” button and press “ Page Up ”. The result is the same.
I will let you know about the second way to navigate through your active tabs tomorrow!
What do you like better?
- Ctrl + Tab and Ctrl + Shift + Tab ?
- Ctrl + Page Up and Ctrl + Page Down ?
Try it and leave a comment to let us know!