Search engine optimization
Starting today, once a month, I will let you know who are our most recent clients and what we have done for them. To begin with, let’s talk about Search Engine Optimization. As you know, SEO is operating some changes on a website to make it search engine friendly. Because search engines’ algorithms evolve continuously, it’s relatively important to promote his website with SEO, in order to improve traffic to his website on a long term basis.
So, last month, we launched some freshly optimized websites; 5 of them were ready to go live:
- www.innisofts.com : InniSofts.com offers fully automated Forex trading software services developed by Winsor A.G.A. Hoang of Winsor Global Financial Inc. located in beautiful Vancouver, BC, Canada. InniSofts.com has 5 independent trading systems that have low draw down; thereby maximizing profit in the volatile Forex market. They publish their trading results live every 30 minutes to provide free signals Forex.
- www.hawthorn-wichitafalls.com : The Hawthorn Suites Hotel by Wyndham-Wichita Falls invites you to experience our warm hospitality and three (3) star quality. The hotel accepts pets at an additional fee, restrictions apply.
- www.pacificcoffeeroasters.com : As you could read in one of our previous blog post, the Pacific Coffee Roasters are smelling, tasting and judging the quality of the beans that we buy from around the world. They are our official coffee providers.
- fitin30.ca : Trust Jesse Benson ! He will transform your lifestyle into one that is healthy. Jesse will help you by understanding your starting point and your goals. He is taking care of our team as our official fitness coach.
- www.riverinnhotel.com: This Portsmouth hotel, located on the Ohio River in the downtown area, offers all the comforts of a modern full service hotel.
Social Media tools such as Blogs, Facebook Pages, Twitter accounts, and so on are very good to complete the search engine optimization job. Blogs in particular are really useful to increase your presence on the Net, knowing that each post adds a new page to your domain. Last month, we launched 3 different blogs.
- www.alohapualani.com/blog : This Hotel boutique in Hawaii is probably my next destination to soak up the sun!
- www.terraflowers.com/blog/ : If you’re looking for plants and tips to take care of them, go visit that blog!
- www.riverinnhotel.com/blog/ : River Inn Hotel, formerly named the Ramada Portsmouth, is the place to stay in Ohio, especially for the Rock & Roll House Party (April 17th)
Finally, driving traffic to your website can be realized thanks to Facebook or Twitter, among lots of other social media tools. Here are the 2 Facebook Fan Pages and the 2 Twitter Accounts we created in March 2010:
- Garibaldi Veterinary Hospital Facebook Page : Check out their Monthly Focus, their “missing pet & adopt a pet” sections.
- River Inn Hotel Facebook Page : This Facebook Page is also accessible through the blog (link above)
- River Inn Hotel (Twitter account): Yes, they asked us for the whole package! Now you HAVE to go to Portsmouth to swim in their beautiful indoor pool.
- Best Western Regency in Abbotsford (Twitter account): Follow the BW Regency on Twitter to help them grow their network!
Go check out these websites and social media tools, help these companies building their network (follow them on Twitter – Become a Fan on Facebook). And if you too have jumped into Social Media, let’s us know by commenting on this post or contacting us so we can take a look at it and maybe help your network grow as well.